- Peel, wash and slice fresh cassava roots and refrigerate at 4°C to preserve for over a month
- Wash, clean fresh cassava roots, and wax them to store for a period of 4-6months.
- Store dry cassava chips in moisture-proof Bags.
- The store must be clean and dump proof.
- Keep off foreign materials from the cassava chips.
- Ensure the store is vermin free
- Dry cassava chips should be stored on a raised ground.
Notice: Avoid the use of storage pesticides on dry cassava chips as these are dangerous to human and animal health.